Friday, October 17, 2008

My Apple Space announces iPhone support

On My Apple Space developers are meeting reviewers and customers, media is finding new readers, gamers are setting up tournaments and switchers are finding new Apple friends to help them make the important leap to the fantastic world of Apple.
My Apple Space

My Apple Space is designed by Apple users for Apple users. iPhotos, iMovies, GarageBand, and Blogging are all available including one click integration with today’s popular social networks like Facebook, My Space and 15 other social networks. Share photos like on alternative networks, but with the security of Facebook for private photos, as well as sharing Apple related photos that go into a collective photo album for all to enjoy.

And likewise with iMovies. Upload movies and choose them to be “private” so only your friends can view them. It’s a great way for members to show off their home-spun movies with other Mac enthusiasts. Members meet at My Apple Space for live chat at 9 pm according to their own timezone around the globe, every night, 7 days a week.

My Apple Space also endears to help switchers get to know their Macs by answering common questions and solving problems. As new software releases become available, My Apple Space provides press releases to their members as well. My Apple Space groups have a unique opportunity to embed within their own groups from other social networks. This feature is available for the average Apple user to the software vendor, game developers, and more.

More info: My Apple Space

No comments:

Post a Comment